Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Good News and Bad News

Good News, heard from teckjoe that he got called up for his 2nd SIA interview yesterday. Happy to hear that he going thru the next round

Bad News, I have yet to hear from them regarding my interview. Will I go through like him or will I be a reject. I really really pray that I would be called up for it. I was at a state of depression yesterday when I realised I have yet to hear from them. Everyone has been advising me not to worry so much cause as long as I have yet to hear from them I still have a chance of being selected. For those who might be thinking to themselves, "WHAT ALVIN WANNA BE A STEWARD?? Is he nut!! Isn't he a bit short". Let me assure you it is not for a steward position although I'm actually considering it now and no I am not to short.

Been checking my email every hour since the day started but have yet to receive anything although I was informed that all results are going to be out today. I'm still praying hard and cause of this I have done nothin concerning work. I know I know, very unprofessional of me but my mind is seriously jumbled up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how it feels brother. i'm supporting u all the way! Go For It!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, its me, damian, btw :P

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home