Thursday, June 10, 2004

While sitting in the car on the way to work today, I was lookin at the blue morning sky with sun rays bursting out of them and just thought how glorious God is, how he has created a wonder and how fortunate I am to know him and be a part of his family. I realise that I have been slipping away from getting to know him once I started my working life. I've always known work is not a good reason to backslide but I have used it as a reasoning for the last few years. Time to change my ways.

Still no news from SIA. DEPRESSION has gone away, currently going into a state of CRAZINESS. ARGH!!!! When will the results be out. At least email me if I didn't get in.
This is something I hate about the working world, why dun they have the courtesy to email you back to say that you have not gotten the job instead of letting us wait until ARMAGEDON.

Work Work Work... Boring!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home