Monday, February 14, 2005

Back to work

 
Woke up this mornin with my lazy bug attackin me like mad. Had take out some repellent to chocked them to death before I actually got out of bed. Was contemplating whether or not to take MC as I knew there won't be many ppl in the office. Why? cause some are tryin to use up their leave and others they believe that today is not a good day to start work.  

I, myself was just plain lazy. Everyone had also been tellin me "14th ah, Not a good day wor. For someone born in the year of the Horse best day is chor 7 or chor 8 (15th and 16th)". Damn I was so tempted to take that into consideration as well but I just got dressed and here I am at work with nothin to do. Half eaten plate of noodle nxt to me, wondering what to do after I blog.  

My bro would be back in April. Yay haven't seen him since nov 2003. Must keep leave so can go on a family trip. Would be good to have one. Anyway back to being bored at work. ciao for now  

ps: below are some photos from the nite out on Friday. More to come.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home