Saturday, February 12, 2005

Drinks Session

 
Been awhile since I had so much alcohol in my blood stream. I'm feelin the affects of the drinking as my head is a bit heavy right now. I guess u can say I am having a very small hangover. keke. 

Yesterday nite went for our annual CNY reunion at 1919 in Ipoh Garden East. 2 tables filled with noisy noisy ppl (SMI+MC group and the CGMC group). Actually was only noisy during 'lou sang' but quiet down after it. Realise that the uncles and aunties at the other tables we making more noise than us. We were more civilize hahaha.  

After dinner proceeded to Pui Sue's place to 'pai lin' but no get angpow... thought can get a bigbigbig angpow...haiii. Met up with so many Michaelian's. All seniors but most of them I know. Was good just seeing them.  

Where else? was the nxt destination in our agenda. It is a new club in Ipoh which I think just opened just before CNY. Initially I thought it was like the usual 'lala' cantopop playing club but it turned out to be very KL like. hmmm like nouvo I guess. Music wise they play a mixture of R&B and house and trance which was a nice change to Y2K although Y2K is also starting to change their sets. I figure that if we ever hang out in Ipoh it would be at Where else?  

Once again it was like a reunion at Where else? cause there were so many Michaelians - Seniors and Juniors. So many of them I have not met in like 10 years. So many of them but dun see much change in any of them cept that some grew sideways ie me as an example.  

Was shufflin from one table and another cause derek and the rest (kim, jean, michelle, nicky, cheemeng, bien, lingee, sulit) decided to be at one end and Oswin and jon at another... had a good time just dancing and mingling. Really miss dancing. Wanna do it more often but then the rest like dun wanna do it anymore.  

Oswin introduced a few girls to sulit and myself - Jamie, Syvonne(damn cool name) and one more i forgot. (chinese name mah. me bad with chinese name) All 3 girls are pretty so are out of my league. Maybe if I went to do plastic surgery it might happen but till then I shall keep my taste a bit lower. 

So here I was drinking here and drinking there. Damn I drank so so so much that I can't believe that I dun have a bigger headache. Hung out till around 3 when there was news that there was going to be a raid. Went home cause I couldn't be bothered going anywhere else. Showered and went to bed. That is how my headache came about.  

Am now going to go take a nap cause head is still aching. Till the nxt posting. Have a good day and Happy CNY once again.  

3 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Just out of curiosity, what were you drinking? At every CNY gathering that we went to, Heinken seemed to be the beer of Chinese choice.

5:24 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Existentialist said...

So Yeah...Happy New Year. From what I have read, don't get married this year. Rooster is never good for newly married couples.

I just wanted to say hi, from America. Keep Posting!!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

dez - the nite i got semi drunk, it started out with a can of tiger and then proceded to some black label. I prefer either tiger ot heineken.. taste sooo much betta than carlsberg

alan - thanx for droppin by. No plans to get married anytime this year cause haven't found 'Her' yet

mel - carlsberg from the tap right.. .yumyum... hahaha

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home