Thursday, March 10, 2005

And the Blood Flows

 
4am - woken up by the slimmy feelin on my chin. Thought it was just the coldness in my room but when I on my lights I saw blood on my blanket. The wound has started to bleed once again. Wash it up and went back to sleep. 

630am - Woke up once again to the taste of blood in my mouth. Can't take it anymore so decided to just wake up. Luckily for me the repeat of Liverpool's Chanpions League match against Bayern Leverkeusen was on (which they won on 6-2 aggregate..wohooo!!) 

8am - Felt as if my mouth was filled with blood clot. Looked into the mirror and hold and behold.. there was so much coagulated blood. Slimmy and bloody.. yuck.. freaked me out man so called up Dr Ong my dentist and went over to get it checked out. Fortunate for me that the stiches were still intact and it is normal for blood to flow due to the friction between the tongue and the wound. Was told just to bite on cotton goss till it stops. So here I am with a goss in my mouth biting the shit out of it. Had a damn headache due to the pain but after some sleep it feels so much betta.  

Its 130pm right now and I am bored... wanna go out but with my swollen face I think I would just stay at home..BORED!!! 

1 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Actually the one place you can go with a swollen face where no-one will care is - The Cinema!

Just don't bite on any of those unpopped kernals in the popcorn box!!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home