Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Trial Run

 
Well today I had a trial run drive down to KL. Set my alarm at 0630 but as usual only woke up 15mins later. Anyway set off at 7 but had to go to my cuz place first to pass her something so in view of that I started my journey at 715.  

Anyway I decided to take kesas cause that was wat Nicky advised and off I went to my early mornin adventure. Started off smoothly. Pass the toll and then turn into the rd heading towards sg besi then *WHAM* the jam started. It was a moving jam so I was relaxed but then it started to get toooooo slow so I decided to turn off to the rd towards Mid Valley cause I heard on the radio that Federal Highway was jam-free. The time was 735 if I remember correctly.  

Turn into that rd and *WHAM* and even worse jam.. so decided to go back toward sg besi. That detour took me a good 5-10 mins but shockingly it might sound I still got to the outside of the office building at 8am, 30mins earlier than expected. I consider this trial run a great success so I will leave my place at 715 on Monday. Oh while on the rd I think I saw a friend Cindy Lee in the car next to me but I could wave to say hi cause of the cars behind me.  

After my trial run, I just drove back to Ipoh and here I am infront of my dad's PC blogging this. It was a difficult journey cause I was so tired. When I got back the first thing I did was take a 30mins nap. Really needed it.  

Anyway I'm going to the dentist at 3pm. Damn I'm scared. I've never been afraid of the dentist but this time I am cause I'm getting my problematic wisdom tooth extracted. argghh the pain... the stories I have heard.... I want someone to be there to hold my hands but *sniff* I dun have anyone. Please if anyone is readin this before 3pm, pray for me k. I really need it...  

ps. too bad I dun have a camera, if not would take a few pictures to commemorate the occassion of pain... HAHAHAHA such a sadist I am  

2 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Audz - maybe you could go and hold his hand whilst he goes to the dentist! If you hurry now, you'd just get there when he gets out of the chair...!

Anyway I was a bit confused about the trial drive post because I wasn't sure where you were going from/to and/or how long you expected it to take. Any clarity on this issue? As a dumb non-K.L.-er you have to hold my hand regarding this!!

And PARTY ON MAN!!! (i.e. looks like you had a good time :))

3:12 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

audz - I know u r but me not in mood to go out cause it hurts like mad.

dez - trial drive was cause I wasn't sure wat time I should wake up nxt week when I start my new job and how long it would take to reach KL from Puchong so today I just had to find out.

Mel - no cun nurse...unfortunately....u lucky u dun have wisdom tooth... if have to pull out will hurt like mad.... i'm sufferin now

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home