Monday, March 07, 2005

ZoukFest

 
Sat afternoon around 2pm we started our journey to Genting for ZoukFest. 2 Cars went up, mine (ama and jean) and oswin's (Jon, Jamie and Su Li). Arrived there at around 3pm. Fortunately we managed to find a parking cause it was seriously packed. Unfortunately for us the person who booked our room, Eddy was not up yet so we had to find something to do while we waited for him and that was to sit around starbucks... that was so sad. Each of us were half dead from the long nite the day before so just slumped on our chairs... actually was only me and ama who slumped... haha  

Anyway around 330 Eddy arrived and we proceeded to check in but cause the queue was long so took another hour or so b4 we actually got into the room. Took our time and at around 9 we begin lining up to go in to the venue. Damn there was so many ppl... estimated 15k ppl for the party and there were also ppl up there for Joey Yung concert so you can imagine how pack genting was.  

Well partied the nite away till around 1 and I couldn't take it anymore so went back to the room for a rest. Woke up at 3 but couldn't go back in to the party as Jon took my wristband so I have to hang around the room. At 5 I went down walk walk around genting by myself till around 630. Then went back to the room and managed to get an hour sleep.  

At 8 went down again to mkn breakfast by myself when Jamie called me to see where was I and she came down to McD's to look for me. Just lepak then went back to the room to disturb the rest who were sleepin like pigs. Everyone finally woke up at 11 and we packed up to check out.  

After checkin out Su Li wanted to go to the theme park but myself, ama and jean wasn't interested so decided to leave but unfortunately weather didn't permit us to leave. Was so misty so ended up hangin around in genting till 330.  

Sent Jean home in Chera and then Ama in Kelana and I proceeded back home. Took a shower and went to bed. Woke up at 10. It was such a good sleep. Good weekend cause of the ppl. Wish we could do this more often. Anyway thats all... The link below is for the pics taken during zoukfest. There are some above in this blog.  

Till nxt time.. ciao  

ZoukFest 5th March

2 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

I wanted to go for Zoukfest!!!
But nooo.....I was stuck here writing a paper on the relevance of the representation of history in Singapore literature to contemporary readers.

Lifeless me.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wanted to go to zoukfest too!!!

But i was afriad of the Po-Lice. and of everything Po-Lice related.. road blocks, raids, runaways.

They sure know how to fcuk a partay up!

Damn, now i wish i went anyways. Sob. At least you guys had a good time there. Perhaps that is enough for me.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home