Friday, June 11, 2004

I lead such a dull and uninteresting life. My daily routine is wake up, go to work and try to force myself to work, go home, watch tv, sleep. Every single day for 5 days. I use to look forward to weekends cause it is party period but it seems nowadays my weekends are like this. Wake up late, watch tv, eat, take a nap, watch more tv, eat, take a nap, watch tv, go to sleep late at nite. Oh I need to spice up my life.

Maybe finding a companion might help me out. But I'm just to lazy to go through the process of courting. Anyone can teach me an easier way to do so. I've been advised to actually go out and start dating but how do one start doing so especially for a guy with my oh so normal looks not to mention being a tad on the short side. I'm so bad with handling girls one on one. I end up not having say anything. Topics. Thats the thing I seem to not able to find when out with a female friend. There's so much that one can talk about and bullshit.

As I was dreading my drive to work, there was this radio game show with which couples must try to find out whether or not they really know each other. One would be ask 3 questions first then the other half would try to give a similar answer. Todays couple were a married couple of 23 and 24. 23 and 24. Can you believe that. Maybe you can but I can't. How? Why do people get married so young? I can't even find an other half and there are people getting married so young. I can't even manage to sustain my life every month with my pay. How can one manage to afford to take care of a family especially if that person has just ventured into the working world? Maybe the are from a rich family but not all young married couples are from rich families. *ponders*

Hmmm when would I actually find someone to start a family with. Question of the century!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, KL now very into speed dating. You should give it a go. It sounds fun and not sleazy at all! Get Kevin and Joeboy to go with you. And grab Teck Joe along as well. And then you can blog all about it :)
-SY-

8:26 AM  
Blogger alvint said...

I know about it.... colleague's have gone for it.. just to lazy to go...

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home