Monday, February 21, 2005

A Year Older

 
I turn 27 today. Ever so close to joining the big 30 club. Although everyone is askin me what my plans are for the day, all I can say is today is just like any normal day for me. Still have to go to work. Still have to eat and sleep. Will be going out for dinner with mages and richard (her bf). Nothin is planned besides that  

Its come to my attention that this year my family - both from my dad and mom's side asked me when I would be bringing back a gf. Never before has this happened in all my life going visiting during cny. It struck me that in the family, only my bro and myself have yet to bring back any other halfs. I wonder if they are thinkin whether or not I'm straight or bended.. hahaha.  

I guessed my task for the year is to find someone to bring back home to meet the family nxt cny. I will not be running out and choosing anyone but will still scrutinize all the girls around me to find the most suitable one. (look at me talkin as if I am in demand..)  

Anyway Happy Bday to myself and may all my dreams be fulfilled... HAHAAHA  

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~SY
HARPIE BARFDAY! dun barf anymore. tell ur parents u bended - just for entertainment, capture their reaction on camera ;)

12:11 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

haha.... just tell relative betta

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. happy b day, alvin! i hope u'll make a careful choice and choose the best, yah? good luck man! btw, nice site u hv!

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo + alvin tey + blog = alvin's blogspot.
bah, u failed to mention that I was the one who suggested to mages of takin u out for dinner =( I msg u for dinner u said dunwan, mages msg u for dinner u said ok!! wat is dis lar? Anyway Happy B-day. That young mom in Chills was hawt yeah? *pssss*
An additional note to those that doesnt know, "ALVIN HAS A TARGET JOR"!! but since he's fickle-minded, dunno his plans yet, so tuned in for the next episod of "Life's a Mystery"

*ps- so did she msg/call u later that nite? I bet if she did u got a smile today that joins both of ur ears together huh? =P

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, sorry can't be there with you on your birthday...Well, know you'll have a nice one ..... Turning 27 only mah .... Well, you don't have to bring a girl back, can always bring guys back ..... I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind ... hahahaha. .. Just kidding ... But keep the faith ... I have faith you'll achieve what you wanted this year, afterall it's a good year for the horsie ... Calvin

5:27 PM  
Blogger dezy said...

Happy Birthday man! Come and join the nearly thirty club!! You'll be happy to know that Yin Ping had no idea at all!!!

Just as I read this, Luis Garcia has scored for the Liverpool so I guess you can consider that a birthday present as sorts!!

And the g'friend thing?!? I would have loved to have been there when your parents asked you. No picture of your face? And good luck with your target that 'lingee' mentioned. You know there is no such thing as a perfect woman - and you don't have to get married just because you are going out.

4:17 AM  
Blogger xes said...

w00t, happy birthday dude! :D

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home