Tuesday, March 15, 2005

XM Malaysia

 
It's 810am on a tuesday morning. This is my second day at XM. The reason I'm in early is cause I leave home at 715 and reach by 8 so I got time to come up and check my mails and do this.  

My first day here was alrite. Not much happened. Arrived at 8am but just took a short nap in my car before coming up. About 820am I went up for my first day in XM. The director was not around so I just lingered around the lounge till around 845 when I was showed to my sit. Was asked to fill up some forms. Then the director came and I was asked to join in their weekly monday morning meeting. After that was practically sitting around doing nothin for the rest of the morning.  

Was introduced to my buddy who will guide me through the week. His name is Adrian and her is a PM as well. Has been here for nearly a year and handling doing quite well from what I can see. Anyway he intro me to the rest of the company, from the rest of the PM team, to the Account team, Creative team (got a cute chick named michelle.. must get to know her ;) better...keke) and also the Designer team. After the introduction just sat around waiting for laptop and also reading up on some methadology documentations. So much to learn in such a short period.  

Went for lunch downstairs with some of the new colleagues. Damn expensive man food. RM7.30 for a plate of rice with chicken, vegi and potato cutlet. Oh yeah and a drink. Compared to Seri Kembangan this is damn ex ok.  

Came back up. Reread the documentations and finally the I was given a temp laptop. Got online, check my mail and just surf the websites that the company manages ie Toyota, Maxis and some other sites.  

At the end of the day had a meeting with the director who explained to me what she expected from me and which client I would probably be involved with which I will tell later. I was told that she expects all PM to be the last ones to leave and be accountable for everything which I expected before joining this company. I think I will be stressed out soon and people would be seeing less of me.  

The day ended at 630. Went to meet wai ho at bangsar to help him install some stuff and then headed to kepong to join calvin and the rest to celebrate Kar Leong's Bday.  

Todays job is to go through the Toyota website and do a sitemap. Going to be busy busy busy. 2nd Day only ler and already busy. Damn.. OK time to start work. Hope I have a good day. Ciao ppl.  

1 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

Hey tailou....this job sure sounds more exciting than your previous one!!! Hope that you will be happy in this position and take care yea!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home