Monday, June 14, 2004

Wow what a weekend? Tired tired tired.

Friday nite

Took a trip down to KLIA with Calvin to surprise Elish who's back from aussie for her winter vacation. It was good seeing her. Not much different. Still the same old Elish just more matured. Suppose to meet up with her for a drink in Sunway but had a headache so didn't go. Felt bad but my head was pounding. Just like pounding sambal belacan with the pestel and mortar. Haha

Bumped into eliza who was back from Shanghai at the airport so we decided to give her a lift back. She was not feeling well... poor thing. Anyway at least she didn't have to go back on the van which i should think would be quite uncomfortable.

Saturday 12th

was all about rest. Woke up at 12. Watch a cookery show by Nigella Dawson, a chef from UK. I think she is a cool chef. No frill nothin. Ready to get her hands dirty. The food she cooked made me ever so hungry. Ate leftovers. Thats the life of single people. Although I love cooking (use to cook and bake all the time in UK), I do find that with the convinience of all the mamak's, fast food, 'tai chau', I just am too lazy to start cooking although I still do it at times. Mostly midnite. Had a great steak sandwich the nite b4 which I cooked at 2am (even with a headache I slept at 3am) No wonder I dun seem to be losing as much weight as I would like to be losing. Oh well

Nite time was great fun. First went over to concorde to help Oswin surprise his other half with a cake and pressie. So sweet. *blek* Then after waiting till 12 for the couple to come down after the surprise, off we went to atmosphere. Great music, great crowd but most inportantly great friends. Drank flaming and opened a bottle of BL. Met up with Ee Ling, that girl ah, damn party girl. Friday there, Saturday also there. Saw Sue Ann and Natalie as well. How much they have grown up? Oh saw 'piu mui' Macy. She looked good and happy. Introduced me to his current beau. Jon..or was it chris. Haha I'm so bad with names. Anyway partied till 4am and went to bed at 5am.

Sunday 13th
Woke up at 10 cause parents are arriving from Ipoh. Wow damn tired. After a nite of dancing and drinking, 5h sleep is in no way sufficient but what to do. Went over to Tesco to meet my dad's best fren who came up to kl from Malacca to send his daughter who happens to be my parents goddaughter to Uni (damn smart girl, full A's for STPM. Now doing Law in UM) . Funny thing is, the rest of the kids call my parents 'kai yeh' and 'kai ma' also. This is a case where you 'Kai' one get 2 free. HAHA.

Spend the next few hours with them at Tesco. Spent RM50 to purchase some korean health drink which they say would help me lose weight or a better word supress my urge to eat. Anyway bought 2 cans cause if it helps it helps. If not then just take it as breakfast lor.

Evening went over to balakong with my relatives. Had yong tau foo. Lip smacking good but for some reason although I was not pissed drunk the nite before, I felt a tingle in my tummy, the affect of drinking too much. Felt as if I was having a gastric... ouch. Painful but I still ate.

Watched football. Match not to be missed. England vs France.. GO ENGLAND!!! I predicted that England will win and nearly put in a bet (I know it is illegal but who cares) but luckily I didn't cause although England were leading till the 90th minute, during extra time Zidane scored twice. Can you believe it, so close yet so far. A lot of ppl who put a bet in must have gone crazy thinking they have made money but ending up losing. Just like the Portugal match against Greece which they were predicted to win but eventually lost 2-1. Well I do think that it is a sign telling me not to put in any bet. HAHA match ended at 4.30am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home