Monday, February 28, 2005

Frustration!!

 
Can't believe changing to a new job will raise so many problems (oh I got the PM job in XM, will start on the 14th of March). Problems from both the new office and my current one. So many things from approval of resignation to attempting to find a suitable date to start at the new one. How to sync it correctly so I can start when XM wants me to the date of my last day in SSA?  

When I moved to EXE there wasn't much problems. Just threw letter, left the nxt day. Rest for a few days and then start at the new company. But here, have to stay back to this do that before I can leave. One says just leave the other say stay a few days longer. What to do? Worse is there is a new project and they want me to finish it before I leave. Can't they just let me leave in peace. Damn!! Very frustrated!!  

1 Comments:

Blogger alvint said...

accepting but then want me stay a few more days which i'm not willin.. i wanna rest before i start new job.

thanx mel

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home