Friday, March 18, 2005

My Week in XM

 
So its been a week since I've been in XM. Been a hectic week. Loads to learn. Loads of documentations to do.  

Haven't had the chance to really meet the people here and I dunno how to but I guess it will take time to do so. Basically the people here are in their late 20's early 30's and from what I gather they staff here tend to stay for like a year or 2. The longest person here is called Azli and he has been here for 6 years. Even the management have not been here as long as him.  

Dun really like the drive to and from work. Actually to come kl is ok cept that I have to wake up early. Can get here in around 45mins if I leave by 715 but then it could be cause it is school break right now so I guess I will know next week. Leaving kl is another story... basket I leave at 6 jam, 630 jam, 730 also jam.. what the heck is going on in kl. frustrating man. Yesterday I left at 630... the jam was so bad that I made a detour to klcc and stayed there till around 840. Walkin alone in KLCC is seriously not fun.  

Anyway last day of the week. Waiting for my boss to come in so I can chat with her and show her my work. Hope I did it correctly. Oklah... gtg... have a great weekend people.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home