Thursday, May 19, 2005

Accident

 
Tuesday I worked till 1am. So tired.. so very tired. Guess what bloody happened the nxt day? If you look at myt title you would know that I was in an accident. I actually fell asleep in my car on the way to work yesterday morning. Car bonnet had to be changed, headlight bracket broken, signal light bracket broken and my emblem thingy at the front also broke.Total cost to fix RM600 which is really not a lot but considering that I am poor that is hell a lot of money. *sniff* still have to wait for the other party to contact me to tell me how much it is to fix her car. Haiiiii.... is it me or is it this company. ARGH!!!!!  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you managed to get the girl's number? Gorgeous or not? Got potential or not. If she's gorgeous, maybe this is god's way of introducing girls to you.calvin

3:03 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

nope not cun

12:30 PM  
Blogger dezy said...

Did you tell your boss about the car crash and why you fell asleep? If not, tell him and see if he/she is sympathetic to you and your working/sleeping hours. If you did, what was his reaction?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home