Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tremors

 
1225am (I knew cause I looked at my watch) - I was in the midst of entering a beautiful world where all my dreams do come true when I was awaken by my phone ringing. The person on the other end of the phone asked me if there were a lot of people... I was like 'Huh'. I just mumbled.. He ask me if I was in bed.. I mumbled something again. He then asked me to go to the window and see if there were a lot of people standing outside.. I was like 'huh' but actually stood up and walk to the window. Looked out and there was nothin but an empty pool (would have been good if there were some hot chicks. There would have been in my dreams HAHAHAHA).  

Nxt thing I did was go back to my bed still talkin to the other person on the phone when I asked something very relevant... I said 'Who is this?' HAHAHAHA. Silly right cause I was like layaning the person on the phone when I didn't even know who it was (he was using another number mah). I was that blur. It ended up to be my ex-colleague, chou feng calling from his apartment in Bukit Jalil. I was like damn.. so sorry but ask him wat happen. He said that there was a tremor earlier on and asked me if I felt it. Nope... nada... didn't feel no shit. He apologised for waking me up and just asked me to go back to bed. I was like ok... talk to you another time. 

Went back to sleep but then I heard some noise outside and it was Nicky coming home. Asked him if he felt anything he said no...so went back to bed but I couldn't sleep. Was a bit worried all sudden so had to call back to Ipoh to find out if everythin was fine. For your information, my parents are normally in bed by 10pm 11 the latest so I was not sure whether or not to call but still decided to call up. My dad picked up the phone, here what we talked about. 

Dad: Ello (blur) 
Me: Pa, everything ok at home? 
Dad: Ya, why?  
Me: There was a tremor. Just wanted to see if everything is ok. 
Dad: Is it. Everything ok. 
Me: Like that ah. oklah you go back to bed. 
Dad: Ok. You take care ah since you're living in an apartment. 
Me: ok. Nite  
Dad: Nite: 

That was our conversation. Dad was as blur as me.. HAHAHA. Went to see if news got any stories.. none... maybe cause I dun have CNN. Maybe I should get it. More expenses...hmm maybe not. Went back to sleep. Damn. Couldn't sleep so just closed me eyes hoping that I would go back to my wonderful dream but although I was back in slumberland I did not have my dream anymore.. haiii...  

Anyway todays news. Earthquake in Indonesia. Thousands thought dead. An hour ago colleague's fren called to say he felt another tremor.. nothin in the news. So here I am writing this. Wondering what the worlds is coming to? After the disaster in December here is another 1 less than half a year apart. Is it really the end of the world? Can anybody tell me. Must go home and pack a emergency bag like advised during the weekend paper...  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SY

me on 32nd floor in pg felt NADA! :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home