Friday, April 08, 2005

Discovered

 
I have just lost a place to vent my dissatisfaction of anything or anyone within XM. My blog has been discovered by a colleague. He somehow link thru jonathan to siew yee then to me. How come the world is so small? Maybe the theory of Six Degrees of Separation actually is true.  

Anyhow where am I to vent my feelings now? Should I or should I not start a new blog. Toooo dangerous already here. Maybe I should just continue blogging watever I feel and screw it whether or not they actually read it. My gut feelin is none of them would actually come in cause I write mostly BS. haii... 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries man....we'll always be here listen to you ... Cheers man .. See you in the green tomorrow...

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~SY
Sorry,mate. didn't mean it of course. start a new blog. tell me about it, i won't link you. =)

7:41 PM  
Blogger dezy said...

The solution is pretty simple. Just ask the guy to take the link off his webpage. If not many people know about it, you should be alright. It's a question of respecting your privacy after all and I'm sure he'll understand.

Although yes, now that he knows...? Hmm.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home