Monday, April 18, 2005

Update

 
Been a while since my last update. Life is stressful.. dunno if being a PM is something I cut out for. I guess only time will tell. There will be more work soon as another PM would be leavin this week after the one that left last week. Rumours are there is another leaving soon also. So I dunno whether or not I should be scared or what. Seems that every bloody company I join somehow manages to start growing smaller as I join it. Does anyone want their company to go into bankruptcy?? Hire me and it might just happen.  

On the brighter side of things, my bro is back. Good to have him back after 1.5 years. Currently my parents and bro are on hols in Langkawi. I was suppose to go along before I found out that I got this job. I wish I was there now. So long no family holiday... damn damn damn... At least they will be back on wed and we are going to melaka on thursday so i guess that is a consolation.  

Anyway back to work for me. Have a good week ahead ppl.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~SY
wat's PM?project manager?

1:26 PM  
Blogger dezy said...

Look at it this way. Would you rather be at your old job?

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey alvin, how's things?
what are you doing as a PM? Prime Minister? when was the election? you ran with PAS?
take care.
regards,
jason

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home