Sunday, May 14, 2006

4 Months Hiatus

 
Well time flies doesn't it. My last post was Jan 10. Things haven't really changed much since then. Work is still a bitch. Still a lot of late nite.Only thing that has changed is more and more people are leaving the company. All leaving me behind, my closest partners in crime - ditching me for greener pastures. You BASTARDS & BITCHES!!! WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????? Dun leave me alone...... *sniff*. How can I survive? Who would I eat lunch with? Who would share in my sorrow? Who would I bitch to? Damn... 

I'm actually very happy for those people who have ditch me to fend for MYSELF. Just remember poor old LONELY me is still being sucked into a wormhole full of uncertainties. How do can I escape from this dark dark dark place? Can someone please throw me a lifeline.. anyone.... 

Ok time to stop bitching. It 430am now. Time to catch some shuteye..... 

1 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

I still remember when you were desperate to get this job! Maybe you could go out for lunch with... the NEW PEOPLE who have been employed in your b*tches' err friends' place!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home