Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Been a while

 
I know I know, been a while since I last updated my blog. Who is to blame? XM lah. Who else? Been so bogged down with work that eventhough I have 7 hours sleep a day, I would still be too darn tired. Mentally tired I guess.  

Ok let me update you ppl on what I have been up to. Currently I carpool to work with a colleague and due to this reason, I had to stay back late for the last few weeks cause she was involved in the Maxis 3G project. Well I guess it was payback since I made her stay late a few times also. The project is finally over and late nites I hope are the thing of the past for a short period. 

Anyway the last few weekends was like full of road trips for me and colleagues. First to PD then to fraser and to Kuantan. PD and Frasers were to find accomodations for our company small trip. Unfortunately it was cancelled due to the 3G project. Hopefully will happen sometime this month. As for Kuantan, it was a kaypo trip. 3 colleague's went there for work. The needed to review some makan place so me being the busy body and having the urge for another rd trip went on it with 2 other colleagues. That was last weekend and it was all about eating eating eating. Free food... Food was good, beach was darn beautiful (much better than PD), to be away from KL was good but most of all hanging out with colleagues was good.  

Well this is all for this update. Will put up some photo's soon. Till the nxt time. Ciao... 

2 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

A A A A R U ALIVE, R U ALIVE?

ALIVE, ALIVEEEEEE, ALIVEEEEEE?

12:33 AM  
Blogger dezy said...

The haze - write a first hand experience about the haze!

Has it got you off work?!?

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home