Tuesday, June 15, 2004

What a nite I had yesterday. After such a long day of work, went to my aunts place with my parents for dinner. Simple home cook meal which is the best. After that parents decided they wanted to go to the new Giant Hypermarket in Puchong. So off we went with my aunty, cousin and lil nephew,Ryan tagging along at around 8.

Everytime I go to a hypermarket, I wonder how some ppl can leave with a full trolley. Now I know cause by the time we left at about 10, our trolley was full of stuff. From 99 sen slippers to RM17 hair clippers, the trolley was full to the brim. One thing for sure is that place has some of the cheapest stuff. I bought a black t-shirt for RM3 and plan to wear it out clubbing. If it starts discoloring, will resort to wearing it to bed.

After packing up the stuff I thought it was off home but no they wanted supper. I was like thinking, NO! no supper for me. Need to lose weight. Gettin heavy. Waistline gettin larger but since my dad is the one who wanted to it, we went to the big chinese food court. The only thing I had was 'Hark Lor Mai' or Black Glutinous Rice Sweet Porridge. All water yet filling. Oh full of sugar as well.

Finally after that was back home. Oh my home sweet home. Thought of watching 'Fastlane' but NO, they had to show repeat of the footie match the nite before. Come on lah. Dun cancel good shows for repeats of depressing games. England loss!! Ended up watching Fear Factor - Couples Edition. Damn good. great prices from free $25K limit credit card to 2 Jeep Wranglers. How come Malaysia does not give such good prices? Even Hong Kong game shows give damn good prices from HK1 mil apartments. Actually to think about it I think Malaysia game show getting better for example TV3's explorerace - RM150k. Well compared
to the Amazing Race, where you travel around the world and win $1 mil, Malaysia version of the game is nothin but to shout about. Well slowly but surely things would change I guess.

Things to do today:-
Nothin cause it is now evening and all I want to do is go home and rest. Watch TV and dream of having a someone to share all this with. Back to me lonely home cause parents back in Ipoh and Nicholas my housemate is never home early. Hmmm , *Should I move back there*

2 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

your ah-mui can leave a normal supermarket with a trolley full - hyper market? easy peasy ler :)

hope you are feeling better these days!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping? no prob lar! Gimme your credit card, i'll fill 10 trolleys to the brim! :) -SY- PS-don't tell jen woh ;)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home