Friday, September 10, 2004

Pissed off!!

 
Was just told that I won't be leaving this weekend. Was expecting it already but didn't expect to be told that I would be here until early nxt mth. Am very pissed off with my boss for practically lying to me. Promised me that I will be here for 2.5 weeks and I would be only applyin bug patches but now I am being extended till nxt mth and doing more than I am doing now. Worse is when I asked my boss she said too bad and I had to just do it. What is this? This is not a way to do things... No wonder more and more ppl are leaving the company.
 
Oh two more just gave in their resignation last week. Wish I could just drop everything and resign as well. Now really considering going back to my studies. Will have to go back and have a long talk with my parents.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home