Thursday, August 26, 2004

AUSSIE

 
I'm off to melbourne for around 2 and half weeks, unfortunately it is not for fun but work.
 
How I wish it was for fun? Hopefully during the weekends I can go around melb, meet up with friends and just wander around. Never been to Aussie so it should be fun.
 
A list is already being drawn up for what the ppl in the office wants me to buy back. This ppl ah.. think I am made of money ah. Should ask them to pay me first. Munhing has already ask me to buy something over.. Julie's Peanut Butter Biscuits.. I've tried it before and it is nice to munch on.
 
Hmmmm would be leaving nxt week. Very nervous cause I'll be going all alone. Luckily got friends over there if not die.
 
So who is volunteering to bring me out? Come on ppl no need to fight... haha
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SY
My darling's there.and his bro.and kenneth.i wish i was there.spring a great season in melbourne.bring your brolly tho.here's a list of stuff to bring back for me(fr my apt.no need for you to use your money:P)
1. my red esprit wool cardigan
2. my red esprit crossover pullover
3. my white lycra top
4. jen's b-day present for me (yeah, i damn thick skin wan)
5. my pink esprit knitted top
6. my cosmo mags.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*stares blankly*
errr, what present woh??
:)
-jen-

9:34 PM  
Blogger sze said...

Travelling alone is fun!!!

I wish I could think of something for you to get for me. But I can't.

So HAVE FUN!!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home