Monday, August 30, 2004

Independance

 
After so much anticipation for the rave, the day finally arrived and up we; Jon, Calvin, Max and myself went to Genting after much hiccups concerning ticket purchase and transportation and blah blah blah.
 
We reach there by 7pm but didn't go in till like 9pm. The party started off a bit off as I thought we were first at a bloody hiphop party then a r&b party and then rock party but luckily things started gettin interestin at 1030 when the real party started...
 
First for those who didn't go, u didn't miss much but then if you are a guy you would have missed out on all the scantidly dress chicks (I'm a guy ok) from fellow sexy ravers to cute looking carlsberg promoters to model like salem promoters... What a sight to behold?
 
One thing that was even more amazing to behold was that the girls can come to genting and dance the nite away with nothin more than a bra top when the temperature was like 10 celcius with wind blowing making it even colder. I was bloody wearing my fleece and feeling a bit like frosty. Only a cup of hot java warmed me down. Anyway total respect to them and a BIG thank you as well cause me eyes had a good time as well... HAHAHAHA
 
Party ended at 4am, sat around for an hour or so and I decided enuough was enough and I wanted to go see my sweet comfortable bed. Arrived home by 7 after dropping everyone off and went straight to bed and yes I didn't shower..come on lah so cold, no sweat so who cares..slept till 2pm with my body feelin the effects of the whole nite of dancing.
 
Anyway although the music was just alrite, nothin spectacular, I had a blast as I was there with my bros and met up with good friends ie sherinna and eeling and met new friends... ok it was not me who met them but jon but still...hahaha. Ok guys we shall do this again when the nxt rave comes along..
 
Oh I will be posting the pictures from the rave up as soon as I manage to upload the pictures from the camera.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

So happening. Next time must bring me. I spend my clubbing sessions here in Singapore looking out for drunk people. Blah.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home