Thursday, September 16, 2004

ScrewedUp

 
When I first arrived in Melb, I was told that it is a 3 week go-live project when normally it would take 2-3mths preparation before it normally happens. Not only that I was not told that this was a go-live project at all. I got so pissed off that my manager mislead me into thinking so but I had to get on with work cause I still have a job to do.
 
So for the last 2 and half weeks, my colleague and I have been workin our ass to make sure we will make the deadline. Late nites.. workin weekends... whatever it takes although I was not a happy chap.
 
Well yesterday after working thru the day, there were some problems and then there was a meeting. Guess what.. they have decided to bloody delay this project and due to that I dunno whats my current situation. No one has come back to tell me what is happening and i'm lost. If they bloody planned everything nicely in the first place, this would not have happened. I've told them numerous times of the probs with the hardware but no one would listen to me. I'm just small lil Alvin from Malaysia that will do whatever I am told to do. Bloody hell, if they listened to me this would not have happened. Screw this company... SSA SUX!!!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home