Sunday, September 12, 2004

Next Blue

 
Went out to a club called Next Blue yesterday cause didn't have to work today. So bloody happy cause I really needed the day off. Went with MunHing and Natasha, Warren and Bernice, CK, Ah Kin, Anne, Sheila, Chai Ling and Golf (I think that is the way she speel it... she's thai). Met up with Glenn there as he is the manager there so we got in free.
 
The club plays R&B which is not really my cup of tea nowadays but as it was Asian Nite and it is more of the company than the place. One thing for sure is the chicks were all around. There was even a lesbain strip show as one of the patron's was having a stag nite. Free show... No need to go Bar 20 a strip club anymore. Nothin to shout about but at least free... HAHAHAAH
 
In my life I have asked a girl I only just met for a contact once and she didn't give to me. This time it happened to me again. There was this Jap waitress, wow... i think she is cute and manage to take a picture with her with the help from Glenn and Bernice but when I build up the guts to actually ask her for her contact (used the excuse that I want to send her a copy of the pic..keke), she gave me a general email from the club. Actually requested for her private email but she was sayin something which I couldn't hear as the music was quite loud and didn't give it to me..How depressing? Found out from Elish (oh yea bumped into her there. She was with her bf and another friend, Shannon another cun chick...this one I didn't manage to take a pic with...hahahaha) that the girl whose name is Fusako is single and being chased by a lot of guys... Wanted to make a friend only mah....haiiii
 
Anyway will put up the pictures online soon so look forward to that. Time for bed. Have to wake up at 7. Nitez ppl
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home