Sunday, September 19, 2004

Weekend

 
Finally after 2 and half weeks in Melbourne I have the weekend off. And what if I have the weekend off, I still ended doing nothin much. 
Sat I went to chapel and met up with Jenson and then went to Richmond to just walk around. Bought a few tshirts and just hung out with Jen. The nite was a quiet one. Stayed home and just watch tv while drinkin a few glass of wine.
 
Today woke up 9 and proceeded to St Kilda beach to stroll along the art market. Quite a few stalls selling hand made trinkets and some other products. Victoria Market was the nxt stop and was suppose to meet pooi yan but she ffk me. Luckily Jenson who was in town called up and we went there together. Bought some tourist-sie stuff ie magnet's, koala bear stuff etc... Bought some donuts as well which would make any sugar tooth person on cloud 9 as they donuts where filled with jam and covered with loads of sugar.. what a sugar rush? *yum*
 
Not sure what is up tonite but I think I would just be home alone again. Not much to do. Might call up kenneth. See how..Anyway thats all for today.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home