Monday, January 24, 2005

Revamp

 
I think it is time for me to revamp my blog. Since it is the new year, I should changed everything but for some reason I'm just bothered. I can't remember the word... my brains won't churn it out... *smacks his head*.. come on brain work work work... *smacks his head harder*. Ah finally I can remember the word and the word that describe why I am not bothered is.... LAZINESS. Can't give a rats ass to do it.
 

But seriously I do think I should change it but then I dun have internet access at home so I can't really do anything unless I do it in the office. I need some sort of motivation. Some reason to actually do it but can't find it. Can someone help me.. I will pay you.. hmmmm.. pay you with my gratitude for the rest of my life. If this blog makes money I will give you a cut.. lets say 25%... wait that is a bit too much.. how about 10%?  

If there is anyone who is interested in helping me, please send in your resume and portfolio to alvint@lycos.com . I will go thru the applications and for your information only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview. 

1 Comments:

Blogger alvint said...

haha... dun mind my last blog..siao liao me

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home