Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Korea - To go or not to go

 
My ex-boss just asked me if I was interested in going to Korea for some contract work for a min of 6 mths. I'm not sure what I should do. As much as I want to go to Korea, I dunno if I can take doing development, support and deployment all in one especially being so far away from home. I was also told by a colleague that doing support over there is very hard. 

What should I do? If I go I won't be able to apply for my pilot job but then if I dun go I might not get a chance to go to Korea and meet the cun korean chicks... haii difficult... any comments  

2 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Pray, Alvin. Pray a lot.

After you've done that - it's time to do the simple pros and cons list. Divide a paper in half and write down all the pros and cons on each side. Use it as a guide to help weight up the advantages and disadvantages.

Actually what is your gut feeling about it?

2:29 AM  
Blogger dezy said...

At which point, Alvin asks,

"Girls?

Plural?

For me?

Where?

Where is this secret place?

MEL tell me WHERE?!"

At which point Alvin breaks down in tears and sinks down to his knees on the floor.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home