Thursday, January 27, 2005

Blackout Part Deux

 
930am, I was just going thru my daily work and then *poof*, the power went out. I was like hell yea...another blackout... tenaga has once again screwed up. Went to check other offices and realise they too do not have any electricity. 

Could it be an act of sabotage, or could it be an earthquake or even a terrorist attack. Called up my friends and was told that their offices had power. There goes my theories down the toilet bowl..keke. 

Was informed that the whole of Mines was facing the prob so all we can do is wait. Managed to dial in for awhile and then my laptop battery went flat. *shucks* All I could do was sit around reading the papers, my novel and taking catnaps.  

1130am *poof* the power is back. Now it is time to get back to boring work. Hai... Why can't it be like another major blackout?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home