Monday, March 28, 2005

Lunch Alone

 
Damn been here for 3 weeks already and have only gone out for lunch with the other colleagues like less than 5 times. Am I anti-social or is it just that I haven't been accepted. Dunnolah... very difficult lah... sometimes I see them going out and they dun call me, I feel... damn.. I feel leftout and being the person I am I won't be so thick skin and ask them if I can join them. Silly right... wat to do? 'Sik jie kei' for the time being lor.  

Anyway today ventured up to the korean restaurant on the 2nd floor of Bangunan Antarabangsa (office building nxt door) cause I wanted to see how authentic the food was. (i'm a sucker for anything korean nowadays) Had bibim-bap which is like one of my favourite korean meals. All in one mah.. no need to order other stuff and would definately fill one's tummy up. They had the hot stone version which was like RM2 more expensive than a normal version but I decided to stick to the normal version. Hey RM2 save up to eat sandwich also can ah.. If can save must save lor. Was not too bad but one thing that disappointed me was the fact that the chili sauce they gave was not spicy enough. Maybe they tone it down but damn (I think I say this word too much)it would have been better if it was spicier.  

Oh let me tell you about my weekend... Tiring man. Fri went for movie, >'House of Fury' with nicky and damian. Gillian Chung is hot. I like her (got character) although the rest seemed to prefer Charlene Choi (She's cute but I still like Gillian..keke =))After the movie just went home and watch some telly then off to bed.  

The next day went to my ex-colleague, Lelean's place for lunch with her and some other ex-colleagues but then unknowing to me they changed locations (miscommunication between me and lelean) cause there was a blackout at her area. They ended up going to Bukit Raja for Bak Kut Teh so i drove there but when I arrived they had finished but they still waited for me to finish my lunch. After lunch headed to secret recipe for some cake and just chitchat lor. Spent like 3 hrs with them then we all went out separate ways. Was good to see them and just hangout.  

Drove over to Sunway to meet up with Su Lit for some golf whackin session at the driving range but since I was early I went to the mechanics to check my car. The reason was cause my steering wheel was moving left to right and back while i drive fast. It started after I drove into a bloody pot hole on the way back one nite. Well I soon found out that the inside of my front rim was totally gone as the part that was suppose to be there has totally smoothen down. Nothin could be done cept to buy a 2nd hand rim but the shop didn't have any spare Wira rim. Anyway the switch my from rim with my back rim for the time being. If anyone knows where I can get one please do inform me k. Too lazy to drive down to Klang as I was told I could get it easily there.  

Drove to extreme park and then after 2hrs of tension releasing, went for dinner with su lit and ling ee after which proceeded back home. The nite was quiet after that but I did build my guts to call up Syvonne. Ended up chatting with her for like 2hrs which was fun =).  

Nxt day went for lunch with some ex-classmate's ie vincent and his gf, raymond, michelle (who is not classmate) and eric who was back for hols from melbourne and the whole reason for the lunch. Called other people but they couldn't make it. After lunch proceeded to play some pool at Club 7. Just played for a few hours then went home rest and had to sik jie kei for dinner once again. The nite was just me watching some tv and readin the newspaper. Nothin interestin happened that nite but damn it was a tiring weekend. Must do it more often. Haha. Oklah.. thats all for now. ciao ciao  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home