Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Mystery

 
Life is really mysterious. The reason I'm sayin this is cause I just dun understand why things come up at the wrong time. As everyone should know by now I would be changin jobs soon (can't wait). Anyway before I actually got the offer I was sitting in the office for nearly a mth with nothin to do. Absolutely nothin at all but guess what has happened a week before I'm suppose to leave. A new project comes in and I'm suppose to be doing it till I leave. How can they expect someone who is lookin forward to leaving to be in the mood to work, right? Why does this always happen at the most inapropriate time? Damn...  

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Most ppl who have resigned and serving their notice out...also have no mood or heart to work one...mostly its just handover the work to someone else....most bosses understand this or should understand this... :)

6:03 PM  
Blogger dezy said...

Wowzers you are getting postings from 'famous' website authors now! First Black & White and now sleekblackmerecedes!!

Anyway what can you do? Just do the job - after all you are going to leave so don't let it get to you! Work like you are working for God?

1:24 AM  
Blogger alvint said...

Sleekblackmercedes
dun think mine does cause they seem to be askin me to do more and more.. anyway theres nothin for me to handover cause my team is already in its barebones already.. from team of nearly 15 ppl to 3 including me.

dez
yeah man i feel honoured.

Will do my best during this period not to slack off but damn... no mood... arghhhhhh!!!!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home