Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm Home!!

 
Finally after being made to stay for an extra week and a half, I'm Home and glad that I am. Some people must be asking why I'm so anxious to come back and that I should stay there longer, enjoy it but then it would have been possible only if I had the time to do it.
 
Another reason why I wanted to come back early is because I needed to talk to my parents regarding my urge to go back to studying life. Closing date for applications are at the end of next mth so if I dun start seriously sitting down with my parents and discussing then it would be too late.
 
Anyway I'm glad to be home but sad also that I had to leave cause I had a good time just spending time with MunHing and the rest in Aussie. Really appreciated the time they took out to bring me out for dinner and just making my stay better. If it wasn't for them then I think my stay would have been crap.
 
Below I have included a link to pictures of my final day in Melb so feel free to look at it.
 

Final Day
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SY
look oredi a few times. my darling more leng chai than i remember :)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home