Monday, September 20, 2004

Sadness

 
Just found out that my cousin, Laurence Poh passed away peacefully early Sunday morning. He died of pancreatic cancer. Currently as I write this I am saddened by it and really wish I was back in Ipoh with the family.
 
Although my relationship with my cousin was not to say the closest but we have had good times. He was a wonderful person with a wonderful family. He will be greatly missed. I pray that the family would stay strong and that rely on each other through this day.
 
Please do pray for his family and also that he is at peace knowing that he was surrounded by everyone he loved. Thanks ppl.
 
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~SY
Sorry for your loss, tey. Have been and will con't to pray for the Poh family. Not that particularly close to Jon but close enough to feel the pain. Am back tis weekend in Ipoh to keep him company. He told me no one's in Ipoh anymore. Will buzz him later. You take care and get your butt back to Ipoh safely. Catch up with u soon. Owe u teh ais still ;)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home