Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas - Come and Gone

 
Christmas has once again come and gone. Time flies doesn't it. It was only last year that I was have half blind due to the lasek surgery. Due to that I couldn't go for service. Anyway this year I managed to go for Candlelight service. This was the first time I had been to CGMC for like 2 years. 

Anyway Christmas eve started as usual with work. Half day work that is. The company decided that cause we were so hardworkin during the year they should reward us with half day leave and also a christmas lunch. Lunch was alrite. Was held at a little cafe called Highway Cafe somewhere in Serdang and it cost RM55++ per person. I was sitting there thinkin that due to the managements laziness and stupidity the company was spending that amount per person at a dingy cafe when we could have gone to a nice place ie TGIF or Chillies for a more filling and delicious meal. 

After the meal I had to rush to pick up Calvin and Lina from Puchong then drive all the way to Pantai to fetch my aunty and as I predicted we were caught in a jam. The bloody drive that would normally take 15mins took 30mins instead. Pissed off big time but then manage to pick me aunty up and started the journey home. Calvin and line were fast asleep during the trip and I had to layan my aunty. Was good actually cause I managed to talk to her about her family and just catch up cause although we are family and stay so close to each other in Ipoh, I didn't know much on what is happening with her family ie my cousins. Anyway took us 2hrs to get back to Ipoh. I'm so glad that we left early as I later found out that the highway was jam packed by nite fall. 

Well send everyone home respectively and the rushed home to prepare for Christmas Dinner. We were initially suppose to go out for dinner but then my parents decided that we should have a quiet family dinner at home. Would have been so much betta if my bro was around. Hey bro come back nxt year for Christmas lah. 

 
My Parents and I
 

After dinner just hung around the house with my parents. Being the fickle me kept on changin my mind on whether or not to go for service cause I dunwan to be seen as someone who only appears to church once a year but at 9.30 decided to go as almost everyone was going to be there. Not a good reason to go but heck who cares. 

Service was good. Skit was good. Met a few of my friends whom I have not seen for ages ie 2-3 years. Couldn't even recognise my lil cousin Julia whom I had not seen in 2 years. She has changed so much. All grown up. 

 
My Lil Cuz - so pretty liau
 

 
Sze & I
 

 
Myself, Calvin and Kevin
 

 
Siew Yee and I
 

 
Damian, Kevin and I
 

 
The rose among the thorns...HAHAHA
 

Went for 'Ngar Choi Kai' with the gang after service.. should have take photos but forgot. Then proceded to meet up with derek, sulit and ling ee in East. Where else but Y2K can one go in Ipoh during the weekend. Never remembered that Ipoh had so many lenglui at one place at one time so had a good time just checking them out with Jon and Calvin. We just check out and as usual nvr did anything. We are a bunch of useless guys unfortunately. Hung out till around 3 then went home to get some needed R&R. 

Woke up at half 9 and procratinated again on whether or not to go for service. Talk to parents a bit, read the paper, check some mail and then it was 1130 already...hahaha so changed and met the ppl up for lunch instead. Was a lazy day so just went for yc sessions and some snooker with jon, calvin, damian, peter, munhing and kevin till it was time for dinner. 

After dinner went to Coffee Bean to chill while waiting to go for movie. Met up annli whom I have not seen for like 7 years. I couldn't recognise her until sulit brought her over to the table although she was sitting just a few tables away. My bad :P. Anyway watched KungFu Hustle. Only 1 word can be used to describe the show. 'FAI' *wrong spelling I think*. It was too over the top although it was expected since it is a Stephen Chow movie. Was funny and all but haiii... too much 'Fai-ness' for me liking. 

Sent everyone home after the movie and as I was driving home I suddenly had the craving for Lok-Lok so drove to South and started to indulge on the ever so delicious and cheap lok-lok *Mel remember the time infront of Y2K. Damn good memories* which are half the price of the ones you can get in KL. Everything in KL is overpriced... Called jon and cal to join me and we just stood there eating till for 30mins. It was already 230am but then the stall was still full of ppl. I think I should consider openin one myself. Anyone interested to do a join venture. 

Sunday was another R&R day. Slept till 11. Went for lunch with parents and relatives. Then yumcha till evening. Mom complained that I should have been home resting as I had to drive back to kl alone. Left for KL at 6pm and reached at 840pm. Jam man... normally would take me 1hr 45mins to 2hrs. Ish was so sleepy and bored. Anwyay got home and did my normal thing ie watch tv till late then watch some footie..Liverpool vs WBA which liverpool won 5-0. Wish I didn't go to bed after the 1st half. Couldn't take it anymore..to tired. Missed all the goals. *Shucks* 

Well thats all for my xmas week. Lookin forward for the New Year and more Xmases to come. Hopefully would be able to attend Carl Cox on Wed. WHO WANTS TO GO!!!!! And hopefully NYE would be as good. Till then Happy New Year ppl and to Wendy Liew.... HAPPY BDAY!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home