Monday, November 29, 2004

Faith

 
During the weekend I was in Ipoh just hanging around the house when I remembered my that telling me that he had the ex Minister Of Health, Chua Jui Meng Testimonial on vcd. It was recorded around the middle of Oct this year in a church from Kota Kinabalu.  
I've actually heard a lot of ppl telling me that he had a great testimonial so I sat down in my parents room to watch it with my mom. Initially I thought it would be like those normal testimonial ie. how one accepted Jesus? how one's perception has changed? but I was totally amazed with his testimonial. 
It was filled with loads of detail on what had happened. How he was possesed and how he cursed to his own family? How there we nails found embeded in his body and the doll of him which they later found in a temple with needles in it?  
I was sitting there listening to his testimony and I realise how lucky I am to be a part of the Christian family. I have in the pass few years been sliding away from Jesus but at the same time still grasping hard so as not to fall to far away.  
I have a wonderful family and good friends who have been encouraging me. Praying for me so that I would once again accept my faith. Each time I find myself falling a bit further away, each time my family and friends will hold me back so as not to stumble.  
I can feel God is still there waiting for me and I know I can always look to him for strength and guidance. He has plans for me. Plans that I will not know until it is the right time.  
Anyway I just hope and pray that with the support around me I won't fall anymuch further down the valley of darkness. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Alvin, Man-Man here.. Just wanted to ask how was your interview. Hope it went smoothly.. Take care!

3:34 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

interview went well....very positive but the director wants to interview more ppl... will know in 2-3 weeks time... PM position but was told that it will involve long hours and demanding clients. if get thru will have 2nd interview.... so wish me all the best

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home