Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Banana

 
I'm a banana.A half banana to be exact. Why do I say that? It cause I'm yellow outside but white inside. And what do I mean by that? Well although I'm chinese and I can speak cantonese, I can't speak, read or write mandarin if my life depended on it as you all know mandarin is the official chinese language - 'poh tung hua'. 
I need to pick it up but as always it cost money. Cousin attending one which cost her rm350 for 5 week lessons. After that lesson have to go for nxt level and so forth. Each time the price would go higher and at the end of the day would cost her like a few k. Where am I going to get that kind of cash? 
But then in this day and age where companies are venturing into china, mandarin is essential. It opens up new opportunities. Opportunities that can ensure my dream of being retired early to come true. Hmmm why oh why did I not concentrate on mandarin classes when I was younger. *piakz* stupid alvin...  


1 Comments:

Blogger alvint said...

if can pay by card i dun mind but then they only accept cash... monthly also nearly ngam ngam how to pay cash... eat bread and drink water maybe can

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home