Monday, December 20, 2004

Sleepy

 
I have been wondering the whole afternoon why I have been feelin so darn sleepy and I just remembered that I slept at 3am. Not only that, the stupid exec bus broke down half way from sg and had to wait an hour just for a replacement bus to arrive although we were informed that it would take 30mins. Luckily the bus managed to go all the way to Pagoh Rest Stop if not we would be stranded on the highway. Instead of a 5hr trip it became a 8hr trip.  

Only got home at around 12. Showered, while waiting for hair to dry was watching tv and also footie results... Liverpool won 3-1 against Newcastle which was a relieved. Somehow time just flew and when I finished my tv it was 3am. Now I'm so darn sleepy.... arghhh help me!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home