Monday, November 22, 2004

SLEEPIE!!

 
3 and half hours sleep was all I got today. Why you might ask? And my answer will be I do not know but my suspicion is pointing towards the chinese tea I had during my colleague's wedding. I've been trying very very hard to keep awake. Trying very hard to concentrate on work but it is all in vain as I cannot put my mind to work. So wanted to take the day off but then I'm sure I would get a white envelope on my desk the nxt day stating that I have been given the 'Fried Squid' aka 'Chau Yau Yue' aka 'Given the Sack'. 
Day started quite badly. The receptionist complained that she couldn't connect online since 2 weeks ago so I had to look at it. Come on its been 2 weeks, isn't there anyone else to do it. Ish.. Susah... dismantled the bloody pc, meddled with the network cables.. Nope no work. Found that the hub is not working. I think it is gone to hardware heaven. Changed to another hub. Voila the network card is blinking. 
Happily restart the pc but bloody thing won't start. I was like 'What the F**k!' it was working fine a minute ago. Couldn't figure the thing out so had to find a spare pc and transfer the hard disk to that machine. Now the bloody thing hangs. Got damned pissed off cause I was sleepy and this was frustrating.
 
Off I go to the store to find yet another PC cause I was banking that the motherboard got fried in the first PC. Started dismantling the 3rd pc to get to the motherboard when I totally forgot which of the previous 2 pc's was the 1st one. So had to put in the power cable to the pc to test. Just then I realise that the pc was running. I looked at it with amazement. What the heck is going on? Then I realise that the bloody network card was the culprit. Basket...if I found out earlier I wouldn't have had to take out the motherboard from the 3rd pc. So put in a spare network card into the 1st pc and then fingers crossed it actually worked.
I looked at the floor...shit so much things on the floor.. slowly I had to put the 3rd pc together again. Tryin hard not to hurt myself as I was still sleepy.
 
Oh before I proceed please forgive me if you dun understand what I was mumbling about cause althought it is 5pm now I am still feeling SLEEPIE! I need to go home.. I dunno what I just wrote. Sleep Sleep *walkin and lookin like a zombie*
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~SY
ahhh..i know the feeling. i've got some 3am meetings coming up. happy happy joy joy.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home