Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend

 
Quite an interesting weekend. Chin Haw and Wendy got married after so many years together. Was suppose to go for the church service but something came up so didn't go. Only went for the dinner which was held at Royale Bintang Hotel along Jln Imbi. Met up with the Sheffield Gang and had a blast just chatting and talkin bull about everything. 

After the dinner Leuk, Gary, Koon and myself went to Cream in Renaisaince Hotel to chill out. Quite a nice place. Opened not too long ago. Music was nice and although it was not packed it had a nice atmosphere. Dun really enjoy gettin squashed in a club nowadays. Not only is it stuffy and smelly it feels like I'm in a tin of sardines. Anyway Cream is nice so might suggest to the rest to go there nxt time if we ever chill. Didn't really stay till too late. Left around 130 and went home watch some telly and then went to bed as I had to meet up with Jon and the rest for church the nxt mornin. Unfortunately I wasn't feelin well so had to ffk them. 

Slept till around 12 then had to meet up with Ean and Alson just to catch up. Met them at the new McD's nxt to Ikea. Very nice place. Different from the rest of the McD's in town. The open air area was built in a way to resemble a bistro which I thought was nice except that it might too hot due to our Malaysian weather. I was told that it is a lot nicer at nite when the place was lit up. Might just pop by one day to see if that is true. 

Met up with Sulit and Calvin after lunch cause we were suppose to go play tennis at my friend Eric's place in Bangsar. Suppose to start playin at 4 but unfortunately of days there were ppl who actually booked the place from 430 to 630. Normally no one plays so no need to book. Just hung around in Eric's place when we decided to go play squash first to warm up. At 530 the tennis court was free as the ppl occupying it left.  

Played till 715. Shed a lot of sweat, lost a few balls and totally knackered. Went for dinner with sulit and then just went home. As usual just sat there watching tv till late nite. Oh the new season of The Apprentice is showing.. nice... 

This mornin woke u up with my right arm aching and I think I twisted my wrist. Shit.. suppose to go play bowling today.. inter-company. We are going to get trashed because the other company has an actual bowlin team while we are not even amateurs...haha. I might not play with my wrist hurting so all the best to them. 

Thats all for now. Till the next update. Adios amigoes and muchacho's.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home