Monday, January 17, 2005

Injured

 
My legs are bruised up and am in pain now. Why you may ask? It is the work of the devil. Every mornin I walk the same path to my car, on the edge of a bloody drain. Everyday nothin happens but today I slipped and scraped my leg. If it was not for my slacks and the fact that I was able to support myself with my hands, I think I would be in the hospital with a broken leg. Damn it hurts. Now it is swelled up and bloodied.  

And thats not all. Every single day while driving to work, I use the visor to block the sun away. I did it like normal and guess what? Somehow.. someway.. I manage to cut my finger. Damn 'Hak jai' man today. 

I wonder if it is the fact that I went back to church. Is the devil punishing me? Is he trying to frighten me from ever steppin into church again. Well guess what? Nothin you do will prevent me from embracing God once again and I'm sure the Lord will protect me from you.  

ps: I kindoff scratch my neighbours front fender when I fell. Should I tell them? Its a slight scratch. Nothin big. Dun think they would even notice. hmmm... what to do ah?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home