Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sick

 
Remember I was sick last week, well I'm sick again. I'm such a weakling. Must be something wrong with me but everytime I see the doc they can't find anything. Maybe I should find some alternative/ancient remedy. Been coughing so much that I get a migraine. Been burping so much that my chest hurts. Now to make it more worse I'm starting to get a sore throat. HELP ME!!!
 
I think I should go for a full medical soon or should I say before end of the month cause the new job contract comes into effect on the 1st and my medical allowance would be limited to RM80 per visit. I should think I have like RM400 left from my previous medical.
 
As you all know being sick is not fun but being on MC is nice cause I can afford to wake up late. Unfortunately being on too many MC's is troublesome. Mom kindoff questioned me on why I am always on MC. Well its Aug soon and I have only taken half of the allowed 14days. Is that too much. Not as if I fake being sick. Ok maybe 1/3 of it I did fake it cause I needed to go do my eye checkup. Anyway thats another story. I hate being sick. I feel so weak. So tired. Actually my feel light headed and sleepy right now as I am writing this. Stupid medicine. *Yawm*. Haii.. back to work *sniffle*
 

1 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

Oi you take care of yourself la!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home