Monday, July 12, 2004

Uneventful Weekend of Sorts


 
Friday
Nothing much happened during the weekend. Fri went for dinner with nana. She's a nice girl. Can bullshit with her about everything. Had a good time daring each other to do stuff while we were in the Jap restaurant. We had a noodle slurping competition to see who can slurp louder. Wanted to have one where we wrapped wasabi with ginger but I dare say I chickened out cause first I hate ginger and secondly I dunwan to start crying cause of the wasabi. Haha. Guess I'm a yellow ass chicken. Hope to meet up with nana more often to hang out. After dinner went home and stayed home. Caught up on the DVD's and TV series that I have missed and FFK Calvin who I was suppose to go to RUSH with but my usual weekly headache decided to kick in and had to wake up early the next day.
 
Saturday
Sat was a busy day. Woked up early to go to the Income Tax Department. I wasn't there to get interviewed for tax evation or anything but to actually pay off my outstanding total. I'm a good citizen ok. Anyway got there and waited for 1 hour just to talk to someone. Should have woken up a lot earlier cause that place was such a bore and I didn't have anything to read so I practically just tried to entertain myself by staring at the different type of ppl in the crowd. From young families to elderly ppl to a father and son who are so update in fashion sense.
 
Anyway when my turn came up, I just staggered out of my seat and ask the person in charge to find out how much I owed. Much to my relieve, it ended up that they still owe me money...muahahaha so I didn't need to pay a sen. What a waste of my time? Why can't they calculate everything and insert it into the J form instead of making me wake up early to go there.
 
Well was driving home and then decided that I need a haircut cause... I dunno I just felt I needed a haircut. Went to a new hair saloon near where i live. Walked in, hmm small, 3 hairdresses...not bad lookin... one of then looked like a china girl. Settled in for the haircut and then was given a hairwash which came with a short massage session which felt oh so good. I need to get someone to go with me for a thai massage or something...maybe in Haadyai. Who would be interested? Please contact me.
 
After haircut went home to rest a while and then went for a meeting with a COO for a job which was suppose to have been done the week before. Anyway everything went smoothly but I do doubt that I would be given the job as I don't have enough experience. Well sot it, I can still look for other opportunities. Met up with Elaine Phung for dinner after the meeting. Went to MidValley for KimGary. Been a while since I have seen her and also been to KimGary. Had a good time catchin up although Elaine has changed a bit or maybe it is just me. Thats life I guess. People change as they get older. Sometimes I wish no one changes but stay the same as they go thru life but that will never happen.
 
With dinner over, walked around midvalley and then sent her home. Went home myself and just hung out at home. Suppose to go over to Eliza's place but then it got too late by the time they went home from Cafe Flam so decided to stay home. Stayed up till around 4am just watching and changing channels on Astro.
 
Sunday
Sunday nothin happened except for dinner with the rest ie Jon, Calvin, Oswin, Eliza and KarLeong. I do think I need to open up my circle of friends but I find it difficult at times. More comfortable with them. Well I just have to find a way to make my life more interesting.
 
*Mission for 2nd Half of the Year - Look for more interesting things to do in life*
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean elaine phung of ipoh? hmm... :P

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home