Monday, July 05, 2004

Hong Kong Mari


 
My friend from Uni days, Stephanie came down from Hong Kong for training yesterday. It is the first time I've seen her in nearly 5 years. She was like one of the first HongKies that I met when I was in UK. She use to stay with 3 other guys from HongKong as well and they took good care of me. Use to hang out at their place, playing games and having dinner. Those were good times.
 
Initially was suppose to go to her hotel to meet up with her at 7pm but she didn't call me up so I thought she forgot about me and since it was raining I was to lazy to drive all the way down to kl.
 
At 630 she called up and was like telling me that cause it is raining I didn't need to go down to meet her. At first I was like, 'Yeah, raining quite heavilylah. So how?' We ended up chatting for an hour when I decided to just drive down cause haven't seen her in such a long time.
 
Arrive at her hotel, Westin at 830pm and proceeded to bring her to KLCC cause it was still rainin outside. Brought her buy some Mango Gummy which I was told was popular in Hong Kong and then went to food court to makan cause she wanted to eat something spicy. She had nasi lemak which I was told was not too bad. So we chit chat for a while then since everything was startin to close decided to bring her to Petaling Street and guess what she bought. She actually bought software there cause it is cheaper to get it here than in HK. So after a bit of walkin around was time to send her back to the hotel as she had an early mornin and I wanted to catch Euro Finals.
 
EURO 2004
 
GREECE!!! Wei hei, Greece won. What an unexpected turn of event. From a team who no one gave a chance to Euro champions. For a team that never even passed the first stage before this they really shocled a lot of people. I was actually cheering for them cause I think they deserve it as they were playing good football. Portugal also did well but just unlucky. I felt sad for them when I saw ronaldo crying after the final whistle. Anyway after a month of football, the world would be without football for a while that is until the Premier League begins in August. What can one do without football? I guess I can tune in to the Olympics but what has it got to offer...hmm ladies gymnastics... synchronise syimming... ahhhh. Hopefully can catch up on that.
 
Oh besides EURO, it was the Wimbledon Finals. Federer Won against Roddick. Good match. Manage to catch the last 2 games.
 
It was also the French Grand Prix and guess who won, Schumacher again. This is gettin toooo boring. Come on ppl win some races man. Out of the 9 races ran, he has won 8 of them. Not interesting one. Last season was good. Hai someone should ban him from racing...
 
Ok time for me to get back to work. Been distracting myself from work the whole day. I'm so lazy... haiii.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home