Friday, July 23, 2004

RAIN!!

 
Rain Rain Go Away!!! Please Come Back Another Day!!...Preferbly on a day when I can sleep in.
 
Argh... Raining so heavily outside, cats and dogs...hmmm more like dinasours, yet I still had to drag my lazy ass out of bed to come to work. Traffic was extremely bad. From the traffic report, Ipoh is also raining heavily. Hope there is no flooding at home. The road to work was alrite after the traffic light at IOI. Sometimes I'm so glad that I work at Mines. Although the surrounding sux and there's not much shops to have lunch in, at least I dun have to get stuck in traffic when I go to work. Especially at the Sunway Tol. CRAZZYY!!!!
 
Anyway.. Got called up by MR CEO yesterday. Invited me to go over to their office to look see look see. Sound very promising. If everything goes as planned. I would be at a new job by Sept. A very interesting prospect but scary at the same time. Well can I be blamed that I'm a bit scared. First Sales and Marketing job. Selling a software to the printing market which are said to be owned by people with china man mentality.
 
"ChinaMan - One who has the kiamsiap mentality. One who does not feel
there is a need for change when everything is going fine.
One who takes into account every single sen that is used"

 
I think I can handle it but still I'm nervous of the prospect. Here I go rambling about the job when it hasn't been confirmed that I got it. Anyway am keeping my finger crossed. So people if you have the time, please pray for me.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home