Friday, July 16, 2004

SKIP WORK


 
Skipped work today. Still feeling like shit. Wanted to take MC but was told that I have taken tooooo many... how can one control being sick? Anyway to prevent questioning have decided to just take one day off. Screw the network, Screw the virus. Got a call saying that the work has stopped cause the virus is still hidden somewhere. Feel sorry for those at work cause they have to settle it themselves while I slept.
 
Will be driving back to Ipoh later cause I felt like going back. Will be bringing back my aunt, niece,Natalie and nephew, Ryan. 2 of the noisiest monkeys. Hope they dun disturb me doing the trip back as I'm cranky.
 
I think I might have some heart problem. Left side of my body is numb. Hurts at the chest as well. Might see a doc when I get back if it persist. Anyway time to go. Next update would be on Monday if I'm not too lazy.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home