Monday, August 02, 2004

Finally betta

 
It's been a week since the first symptoms of a virus attack appeared and I can finally say that I am winning the battle. There is still some resistance within but after all the suffering and hardship, (I'm a single guy ok with no one to help me take care of me. Not even a gf) I'm on the verge of full recovery and can finally start thinking of partying again.
 
Although I am sad that I missed the Rave at Genting, I'm glad that I had a good restful weekend. Didn't step out the house much except to buy some food. I actually slept for 15h on Fri. Although I was feelin the effects of such a long sleep (body aching and lethargic), it felt refreshing especially to my tired mind and soul. Wanna thank the people who called up or sms to ask how I was doing? You know who you are. Really appreciate it.
 
Anyway this week would be just a normal slow week. Need to go get a hp for my dad who's bday is coming up.. Anyone know where I can get reasonably priced hp? Would appreciate it if you could give me a holla if you know of any place. Still contemplating whether or not to treat myself to a hp as well. Been wanting to get a hp for a long time but sometimes i feel that since my current one still works I dun really need one. Hai... how how how
 
Well thats all for now. Updates will continue to pour thru the week.
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me oso sick. you got me infected from KL! :) just kidding. working too hard lar. not enough of rest.serious wan. get to work at 7am, go home at 7, go back again at 8pm till10pm for freaking US conferencing. so, no wonder i'm sick. shld be getting better soon, i hope! too busy to be sick for so long.u take care, ok? -sy-

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home