Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sleep Deprevation

 
Couldn't sleep much last nite. *Yawn* Dunno why? I was physically damn tired. Was already falling asleep while I was watching some TV. *Yawn* Went to bed at 1.30am but was tossing and turning. Decided to just watch some TV at 2.45am. Body was telling me that it needs rest but my mind was just so wide awake.
 
Could it be the latte I had during lunch?
But that was lunch time, 1pm. I've had coffee like at 11pm without any problems going to bed. My body work is so messed up. All thrown into chaos by the erratic times that I go to bed and also maybe cause of the lack of sleep.
 
Could it be the delicious 'Fa Tiu Kai' and 'Lat Thong' I had for dinner?
For those who don't know what 'Fa Tiu Kai' and 'Lat Thong' is, let me roughly explain. 'Fa Tiu Kai' = Fa Tiu Chicken where Fa Tiu is a typed of chinese wine and 'Lat Thong' = Spicy Soup - a peppery concoction of pork meat, fish balls and golden needle mushroom that can blow your mind if you are not careful. First slurp you would taste the pepper but slowly and surely you will start to get heaty from all the pepper and by the end of the nite your body feels as if it is nxt to a burning fire. HOT!!! By the way did I mention that it is DELICIOUS! I shall bring the ppl to try it one of this weekends but dunno if they would complain the place being far. It is in Serdang, near where I work but that is another story.
 
Anyway at 430am I finally couldn't take it and went to bed to try and sleep. Next thing you know it is 730 and the alarm is ringing. Shit when I was getting comfortable somemore had to wake up to go to work.
 
Hai... *Yawn* Back to work...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home