Friday, October 01, 2004

4 become 3

 
The day of reckoning is arriving. The day I would be out of a job. Slowly but surely the team is dissolving from a mere puddle waiting to evaporate into the clear blue sky.
 
There were 14 of us. Then it became 10 and then 6 and then 4 and now it will soon be 3. One of my colleague just resigned. Everyone's moving on. Finding a new job, a new group of friends. One day I would be alone. Alone again and would have to start all over again to get accustomed and build meaningful relationship with new people. I do dread that day cause in the 2 years I've been here, I've grown comfortable with my surrounding. I will miss the times we go out as a group for dinner, drinking. I will miss all the goofing around and the chats on msn that we have. *sniff*
 
I will miss those who have left. I will continue to cherish the good times. I will make sure we keep in contact.
 
I wanna thank you all for the good times and I wish you all the best in your future undertaking. GoodBye my dear colleagues!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home