Friday, November 19, 2004

Home & on MC & Job

 
I'm back. I've survived 2 days of team building. It was alrite but the 6h bus ride was ass hurting. I think my ass has flatten down a bit.. 
Anyway the 2 days was filled with team building games under the sun and also water polo, food, dancing, food, drinking and more food. So much so that I have fallen sick. Headache...ish hate it when that happens. 
Learned alot about team work and got to know my colleagues betta. Found out that the office might be moving over to KL and of all places bukit bintang. Shit... Damn... Jam...  
But this is not wat I wanted to find out. I wanted to find out my position in the company. Everything is so confusing. I might be changed to Contract work and I dunwan that unless the raise my pay like 50% to 100% which I doubt. Anyway I will be applying to MAS as a cadet pilot. As my close friends know i've always had a dream to be a pilot so if you ppl out there could pray for me it would be trully appreciated. ciao
 

2 Comments:

Blogger kimfluttersby said...

wow, looks like you're concentrating hard on your work. on a positive note kor, your office at bb shd be interesting. loadsa things to eat there! and you can lepak after working hrs there too... but the jam. hmm... if you work till really late (after working hrs) no diff also so u wont get stuck in the jam..

cadet pilot..oh...how many yrs of training etc?

11:24 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

JAM is what i am scared off... would have to wake up damn early... haiiii.....
cadet pilot training would take around 1.5 year which I am prepared to go thru.....I WANNA BE A PILOT!!!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home