Friday, October 22, 2004

Relationship

 
8 and half years.. Thats how long I have led a single life. A carefree life. One which I do not have to report to anyone on what I do or where I am. I can do whatever I want and go wherever I wanna go.
 
Its been a good 8 and half years and I do not regret a single minute of it. Of course during those years I have had my share of courtship, rejection and dates but then I guess I am destined not to be attached. Its part of life anyway. One that everyone goes throught.
 
I do not deny that there were times which I sometimes miss having someone beside me when I see my friends with their partners but then when I see them arguing I realise that I happy where I am.
 
But now I have come to a stage where I think it is time for me to find my soulmate and life partner. The only problem is, its not an easy thing to do in this day and age. For one I don't go out much compared to my younger years and because of this I dun meet new people. Secondly I'm lost for words when I am with a person of the opposite sex unless I am close to them. And then there is the problem of having no guts to actually approached someone I am interested in. Dunno what to say and have the fear of rejection.
 
There are so many girls out there and yet it is not as easy as pointing a finger and saying "I want you to be my soulmate". One big factor is I'm not the tallest or most handsome person. I'm just your average joe that has a tummy due to my constant beer guzzling when I just started working.
 
Anyway enough of my random topic to babble about. Have to get back to work. See ya all and wish me all the best in my quest to find my soul mate.
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~SY
dearest alvin, you're one of the sweetest guys i've ever known. hey, i always say that ipoh has the best looking guys lar. so, you're pretty alright, yourself! besides, not all girls go for good looking guys. and if you're happy being on your own, hey, by all means go ahead. it means you're comfortable in your own skin and that you're mature enough to know that you don't want to settle for any girl who happens to come your way. it's a very admirable trait in anyone. :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger sze said...

*hugs tailou*

It's probably not of much use to tell you not to worry about finding a soulmate right now ;)But as SY said - you are good and you do have the great qualities as a man and you shouldn't just jump into a relationship with any girl (I know you won't!)

One thing for sure: When you find her, I know you'd be a great boyfriend and lover and husband and all that! And look at it this way, it's great that at this point of your life, you still have your bunch of good friends from home while you would see many other people of your age who are only burying themselves in work and nothing else!

Don't be so shy hor....

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home